Yan
DAILIES.

Dear Speedster

Mundane-ness.

Why does it feel so good.

TDH WOOOOOH!

The morning after.

Hehe :):)

Brad Pitt is a man whore.

Home is where you are.

Retards.

The first best thing.


strangled

THEHOLYAWESOMENESS.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yan: TP VSC. 241190. Awesome.
Heat: TP LRM. 140390. Awesome bitch.



ALLMYWANNABES.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nassie / Nasuha / Nas:
Major bookworm.
Not Rihanna.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hafiz / Afistz / Afiz:
One and only fatty. ♥
Boobies so huge, I'm jealous.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Razif Ramli / Azip / Wazif:
Lost in Republic.
Shawtaaaaaay! ♥

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Razif Kassim / Ajit:
Maplek paling hensem.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Asyraf / Acap:
Chicks hunter dah taubat.
Resident jiwang singer.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Them Guys":
Best of its kind. (:





ALLTHATBUZZ.




credits
Basecodes: rearrange
Layout: sugarxskulls
Heat.

Oh you make me smile.
Thursday 18 November 2010

Watched Potter sneak previews last night and it was..... OH MY GOD, I wanted to pee in my pants. Quite literally because of my fucking weak bladder but that's not the story here.

Nuclear booked those tickets and I swear they were the BEST seats ever! Like smack in the fuckin middle. It pays to be kiasu sometimes heheh.

And the atmosphere of fellow Potter fans was ridi-fuck-culous! Heheheh. I think the most adorable scene was when Dobby and Kreacher were fighting to talk to Harry. And especially since not being in the book, it was a pleasant unexpected surprise heh.

If given, I'd be talking about Harry Potter all day. Heh. Ahhh.. Worth every cent and if anyone wants to watch again, I'd be glad to accompany! And be the commentator heheh. And tt Nas has amazing memory having last read the book probably YEARS back. Haha.

Back at work, in the bloody morning. Bathed like a cowboy, moved like a ninja even though I overslept! Hehhh.

I'm all smiles today because I'm turning 20 soon and everything's already set to be better than last year, I don't even doubt it. Heh. I'm just hoping the rain won't ruin all the plans.

This year is passing waaay too fast and in a weird way, it's great that it started so lousily. So the only way to go is up! It's amazing how much I don't give a shit about the things that tore me up and made me cry for nights. All that shit is over now. Or at least until I have another boyfriend. (The mere thought of it already bores me to death.) Men do nothing but slow us the fuck down and it gets tiring to look after another okay?

Maybe when I'm older. I'm gonna be grateful someday that I didn't waste my youth being tied up like an old married couple. I have the rest of my life for that eh? Then again, I'm saying all this only cos the Malay boys I know are absolutely hopeless. Hahahaha. I ain't gonna go multi-racial again lah fuck. Hahahaha.

Whatever it is, I'm happy where I'm at right now. Love you like madness. Truly. :)


Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Powered by Gee! from StarHub

__________________________________________________________________________