Yan
DAILIES.

6 is a good number.

Smelly cunts.

Yo Phat Princess.

Hope it doesn't rain. :)Dumdeeduummmm~ :)

Oh you make me smile.

Dear Speedster

Mundane-ness.

Why does it feel so good.

TDH WOOOOOH!

The morning after.


strangled

THEHOLYAWESOMENESS.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yan: TP VSC. 241190. Awesome.
Heat: TP LRM. 140390. Awesome bitch.



ALLMYWANNABES.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nassie / Nasuha / Nas:
Major bookworm.
Not Rihanna.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hafiz / Afistz / Afiz:
One and only fatty. ♥
Boobies so huge, I'm jealous.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Razif Ramli / Azip / Wazif:
Lost in Republic.
Shawtaaaaaay! ♥

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Razif Kassim / Ajit:
Maplek paling hensem.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Asyraf / Acap:
Chicks hunter dah taubat.
Resident jiwang singer.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Them Guys":
Best of its kind. (:





ALLTHATBUZZ.




credits
Basecodes: rearrange
Layout: sugarxskulls
Heat.

Just sometimes.
Sunday 28 November 2010

I want the boy who looked at me and saw the whole world in his eyes.

The boy who'd ache to see me the moment we're apart.

Who'd never fail to send me an elaborate text just to say good night.

Where is that sweet innocent boy? I don't know. But what I know is that I loved him, not you. And it still pains me to admit so.

But you know what sucks the most? That I know that boy is still there, but just not for me anymore.

Tomorrow comes and this will go away.. :)

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Powered by Gee! from StarHub


__________________________________________________________________________