Yan
DAILIES.

The fifth and last.

Don't we all?

Spamming meds.

I picture the fool.

Shut up and put the money where your mouth is.

One babat roll. A big one.

Hey bebeh hey bebeh hey

Vulgar post ahead.

Yaaaawwwwns.

My pet peeve:


strangled

THEHOLYAWESOMENESS.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yan: TP VSC. 241190. Awesome.
Heat: TP LRM. 140390. Awesome bitch.



ALLMYWANNABES.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nassie / Nasuha / Nas:
Major bookworm.
Not Rihanna.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hafiz / Afistz / Afiz:
One and only fatty. ♥
Boobies so huge, I'm jealous.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Razif Ramli / Azip / Wazif:
Lost in Republic.
Shawtaaaaaay! ♥

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Razif Kassim / Ajit:
Maplek paling hensem.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Asyraf / Acap:
Chicks hunter dah taubat.
Resident jiwang singer.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Them Guys":
Best of its kind. (:





ALLTHATBUZZ.




credits
Basecodes: rearrange
Layout: sugarxskulls
Heat.

KAMPEH!
Friday 31 December 2010

To Lenny + van Laackers:
Who saw me through my good, bad and ugly days.
Quite literally hahah.

To my fellow Supers:
Who truly are my saviours.

To my (un)mok + boncet + botak boys:
For letting me be your spoilt brat, every single time. Heh!
FYI, I don't like ya'll botak.


To Seth:
For whom I've honestly lived the past 5 years for.

And to my family:
For whom I'll live the rest of my life for. :)


Cheers to all the good memories and I'm leaving the rest in 2010. So yeah, that's it. Actually.... I'm moving outta here. Heh. I'm guessing it's about time also. What with all the sentiments attached here =| Loved you while it lasted. So for the last time..


CIAO MAFAKERS!


__________________________________________________________________________